RAI regularly makes representations Central and State Governments and local authorities on critical issues. RAI liaises with the Government, in identified areas for the development of the retail community. As a member, you would have access to the “Member’s Only" section of the website – and be able to participate in collaborative efforts within the community to shape policy.
Guidelines and Standards:
RAI disseminates on common guidelines and policies for the sector which would be accessible to Members. These include the National Occupation Standards – developed by RASCI (Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India). Other guidelines help in the creation of infrastructure and facilities to improve and retail environment in India.
As a member you would be invited to participate in Networking Meets held at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and other cities.
You can also:
- Be part of and steer industry committees on aspects such as Supply Chain, Finance, Advocacy, HR, Technology.
- Attend Industry Events, Seminars and Training programs of RAI at members rates Have access to RAI infrastructure facilities in Mumbai for training activities.
- Receive complimentary copies of Storai and RAI’s dally newsletter – Replenish – which aggregates News, Insights, Jobs relevant to Indian Retail
- Purchase RAI publications at Members Rates.
- Receive survey findings, trade info, legislation updates.