In the experience economy, a customer-centric approach is required to deliver a brand experience beyond just basic visual merchandising. Experiential design is important to provide the experiential retailing to engage customers.
Visual Merchandising Excellence aims to strengthen the participants, who have attended the VM course on their basic skills and knowledge and taking them to a management level of understanding of the inner workings of Visual Merchandising and how to apply that knowledge to create an experience for customers at the retail stores.
Objective: After completion participants will be able to :
- Have a better understanding of the importance of visual displays.
- Have greater team leadership skills to manage the visual merchandising function
- Have a greater understanding of how to interact with other divisions within their company
- Have a better understanding of what ‘Customer Experience’ is
- Styling; and how to style a mannequin
- The importance of planning a display calendar
- How to track the sales of a display
- VM tool kit essential items
- Quality Management
- Arriving at the right image mix for a retail store
- The six important retail elements that affect its image mix
- The meaning and significance of AIDCS - ‘All I Do Can Sell’
- The importance of analyzing a display on the basis Attention, Interest, Desire and Convincing the customer
- The window display design process
- Types of Windo display
- The experience Economy
- The brand experience, today and its customer – centric nature
- Experience design – Beyond visual merchandising
- The changing face of the consumer Generation C
- Augmented and mixed reality magic
Who Should Attend
This course is for department managers, operations managers, buyers, store planners interested in retail work, marketing managers, display executives and practitioners of soft lines and hard lines businesses.
This is a 2-day intensive course with emphasis on training for leadership skills within visual merchandising function and managing inter-department operational issues. It is conducted through the use of role-play, discussions, and activities.
Duration: 2 days.